the lovely mess all over that cute little face comes courtesy of some hand cream lotion in a jar. it's pink so chloe has taken it as hers but left it laying around for noah to get to...
Madison just put Vaseline all over her head the other day. It is so hard to get out of their hair!! Hopefully your lotion was a bit easier. He is so cute. When my brother was younger he got into the fridge and got out the yogurt and dumped/rubbed it all over him. When my mom saw him he said "look, Mommy, lotion!" So I think it is definitely something that age loves about rubbing stuff all over them.
12 comments:
Ahhh, Michael did that once with Desitin. It was his big entrance into his Terrible Twos.
Yikes. At least you were calm enough to grab your camera!
oh man....what is that? It was probably a little easier to clean up than the mascara .....right?
I love it! :) Like I said yesterday, what a little Imp!
I have two boys and I am glad they haven't figured this out, yet. I do have to say he looks so cute!!
Yeah, imagine that times THREE! :)
Ah maaan....he's way too cute to be mad. Just gotta laugh! What IS that?
the lovely mess all over that cute little face comes courtesy of some hand cream lotion in a jar. it's pink so chloe has taken it as hers but left it laying around for noah to get to...
That is so funny, how many times did you have to wash his hair before it wasn't greasy anymore. Haha glad you thought to grab your camera.
Oh wow! Did it come off of the couch?! (He is sooo cute by the way)
I think it makes him look kind of like one of the three stooges. Don't know the name of the stooge, but you know the one I mean!
Love you girl.
Madison just put Vaseline all over her head the other day. It is so hard to get out of their hair!! Hopefully your lotion was a bit easier. He is so cute. When my brother was younger he got into the fridge and got out the yogurt and dumped/rubbed it all over him. When my mom saw him he said "look, Mommy, lotion!" So I think it is definitely something that age loves about rubbing stuff all over them.
Post a Comment