Friday, March 19, 2010

Sugar Lips

On Monday afternoon, Chloe decided she was going to go in the "snack room" (otherwise known as the pantry) to make us a snack. In she went, closing the door behind her, and after a few: door opens, mischeivious face pops out, door closes routines, she announced her suprise was ready. Of, course I grabbed the camera to document whatever treat it was that she had prepared.
My first view was of these open bottles of sprinkles on a shelf, with sprinkles scattered all over. Next I see Chloe presenting me with THE CUP containing her concoction.
I peered in to find....Sprinkles. Sprinkles. Sprinkles. All mixed together with care. How delicious does that look?! I know I was excited to have a taste.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) for me, Chloe decided she wanted to keep this treat all to herself. The evidence of her treat enjoying:

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Too funny and cute!

Kara said...

Hmm that does look delicious I bet you were really sad you didn't get to have a taste!!!

Jamie said...

She is so dang cute! I love how she comes to primary on Sunday with her hair all done up cute and by the end she has pulled it out and is twirling it around her finger and sucking her thumb, I'm a hair twirler myself, love it!