So many pictures so little to actually say. We'll start with Valentine's Day. We spent the day all together eating lots of yummy treats from pink heart pancakes to Cupid treats, we defnitely ate more than our needed amount of sugar (which is a common theme in this post). 
Joe and I were able to get away the next night while the kids stayed with Grandpa and Grandma McBride. We are told they stayed up until 11 and woke up at six the next morning. That short amount of sleep combined with lots of sugar and fun, led to us finding Noah like this the next afternoon. So funny.
The past couple of days have been a staycation of sorts. We have been able to get out and just play. We did have one disappointment when we tried to take the kids to the Treehouse and found it closed for President's Day. Luckily a trip to the mall playground cured Chloe's disppointment fast...
...however I think Joe is still upset we ended up at the mall.
Full of fun we headed to eat. My kids love orange soda and they only get it when we eat out. 
If the sugar content in the soda we definitely tipped the scales when we headed to our favorite ice cream place, Frogurt for dessert.
Mmmmmm doesn't that just make you want to...throw up?
At least she liked it.
Today we celebrated a special day for Chloe. She completed her sticker chart that has been up for 6 weeks. After years of trying Chloe finally kicked her thumb sucking habit. I am so so so proud of her.
What was her reward for such a great accomplishment? Click play to find out:
I can't wait to take our kids to Disneyland for the first time. Noah has been put on notice however that since Chloe earned her trip by not sucking her thumb, and Adam earned his by sleeping though the night, he will have to earn his trip by getting rid of diapers. I could never really exclude him from this trip but we'll see if it works.
So our Disneyland trip is not happening until April and being so proud of Chloe we wanted to do something now to celebrate so we packed the kids up and headed to a place Chloe has been talking about non-stop lately: Build-A-Bear
She was so excited and loved the whole process

We are oh so glad to have Kitty (even though it's a bunny) McBride in our family! The Clark Planetarium is nearby so we headed over there to make a day of it and enjoyed learning more about our Solar System.
Chloe and Noah even got to go to Mars where they made faces to scare off aliens
I guess they figured the moon aliens needed some scaring too
We really have had a LOVE-ly week together. I feel so blessed to have my family. I love Joe and my kids sososo much and can't even describe how great it is that they love me right back.
5 comments:
yay for chloe and double yay for disneyland!!
looks like you guys had some fun family time together...that's the best isn't it?
Disneyland will be so much fun! We took the kids a year and a half ago and we can't wait to go again! :)
I was wondering if you were going to Disneyland because Chloe stopped sucking her thumb. That is fantastic news.
I love the picture of Noah asleep on the floor. We will often find Madison asleep in the most random places when she just can't go any more and crashes.
Joe's face at the mall is awesome!! Adam is getting so big, such a cute little guy! It looks like your family had a great time!
I love you !!!
Whoops, that was me.
Post a Comment