Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh What Do You Do In the Wintertime?

Oh what do you do in the wintertime
When all the world is cold?


Do you make your kids pose
Or take pictures of babies in new clothesand laugh at the faces they make?
Do you plan parties for Dad to make him feel glad and eat fake food all afternoon long?Do you fall asleep when you eator cuz you're just plain beat, and can do it without sucking your thumb?Do you swim in a poolOr dress like a fool, but still smile for Chloe anyway? Do you play with your brotherswhom are loved like no other as you showeror play with your toes?Do you play with paintseven if Picasso you ain't and pass the time away?



Is that what you do? So do I.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute post! Love it.

The Henry's said...

I love this post!

aje said...

I love this post, too!!! Soo cute. You're family is ADORABLE! And yes, I'm sure Joe just LOVED eating fake food all afternoon! hahaha!

Rochelle said...

SO cute! Love the last pic. Keep that somewhere safe or frame it in a playroom or kids room or something!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Very clever...AND adorable!

JC PIERCE said...

You are so funny! I love your rhyming posts...I think someone might have cabin fever ;)