My kids love water - they love baths, swimming at Grandma Hubbard's, playing at the local pools and splash parks, but until recently Chloe hated sprinklers. Last week though she asked if she could and she suprised me by loving it!
Chloe also loved that her favorite neighbor friend, Cadence, came over and joined the fun! This is them telling is about how to run through sprinklers and that we are not allowed to go with them. Silly kiddies!

Chloe also loved that her favorite neighbor friend, Cadence, came over and joined the fun! This is them telling is about how to run through sprinklers and that we are not allowed to go with them. Silly kiddies!
I LOVE this picture. Cadence was trying to lick Chloe and I got it at the right moment. Cadence's Mom, Sara, and I couldn't stop laughing. 
Enjoying the sprinklers! 

I love the look on her face in this picture. There is nothing like the enjoyment kids experience in the little things, and there is nothing like getting to watch it! We are definitely loving fun summer days!



I love the look on her face in this picture. There is nothing like the enjoyment kids experience in the little things, and there is nothing like getting to watch it! We are definitely loving fun summer days!
Unfortunately, Noah didn't have the same good time. He got hit by those sprinklers once and was so done. Joe tried to set him down, away from the sprinklers, and Noah held on for dear life. Joe wasn't even touching him half the time, but he held that grip, determined not to be set down near those awful sprinklers!


2 comments:
Chloe is adorable running through the sprinklers- looks like she loved it! Noah....oh that last picture is so funny/sad! Maybe he'll like it better next summer....
Oh little Noah! That iron grip is amazing. And yet again, Chloe is darling!
Post a Comment