
"Hi! My name is couch, and this is what I looked like before you got to me little miss Chloe."
Chloe: "Uh-Oh"
Yes my friends, this is what happens when your child and her friend decide that in the event that you run out of paper, a couch is an acceptable drawing surface. The images are somewhat hard to make out but the picture on the left in a portrait of me (cause that makes it so much better!). The second picture features dizzying circles mixed with the yogurt she spilled while drawing. I am currently accepting suggestions on how to remove this "art"
NEXT:
Chloe: "Uh-Oh"
Yes my friends, this is what happens when your child and her friend decide that in the event that you run out of paper, a couch is an acceptable drawing surface. The images are somewhat hard to make out but the picture on the left in a portrait of me (cause that makes it so much better!). The second picture features dizzying circles mixed with the yogurt she spilled while drawing. I am currently accepting suggestions on how to remove this "art"
NEXT:"Hi! My name is Noah! I am courageous and brave like Batman and defend my sister against evil doers (mean kids). I love my Mom and Dad and would never do anything to make them upset!"
"Not so fast" Mommy says. "You are a very good little brother and as sweet as can be, but I am not sure you could call this:
"... not making us upset or worried that you will fall you crazy little mister."
Noah: "Uh-oh!"
"Not so fast" Mommy says. "You are a very good little brother and as sweet as can be, but I am not sure you could call this:
"... not making us upset or worried that you will fall you crazy little mister."
Noah: "Uh-oh!"Although there are bruises, replacements, and unwanted repair expenses along the way, there is nothing better than being the parents of these two cuties!
6 comments:
Ohh maaan....the pen on the couch-ouch! I'm hoping addie doesn't ever do that since mine are cream micro fiber. I'm not sure how to get pen out. I know we've spot treated our with warm water and soap. As far as noah, addie is a climber too and it gets scary! Good luck!
Oh Jen, welcome to life of kids! I am glad my kids aren't the only ones who do naughty stuff! Good luck with getting the couch clean.
I'm not sure how to get the pen out, maybe a fabric cleaner would help. The stuff we have gotten on our microfiber couch has so far just come off with water and some scrubbing. I wanted to leave a comment on how cute Chloe's outfit is. You are right it will look so cute with her boots this winter. I'm glad that it wasn't Savannah that helped with the drawings.
Although when Brian's family was in town the kids got into a bucket of paint Brian ws drying so we could toss it and they thought it would be fun to paint the back of our garage, their clothes, our freshly painted deck, and the concrete walkways.Then when they thought hey maybe this isn't such a great idea, they tracked the paint through my house, getting it on my carpet and doors downstairs and making a great mess. Brian got most of it cleaned up but still there are some paint marks on our carpet. It was grey blue paint. NICE.
oh man...you are in for a long road ahead :) but when you're practically perfect in every way, you can do no wrong.
There is a carpet cleaner called Zep that is sold at Home Depot.(Red bottle) It takes pen/marker/crayon etc out of couches...believe me, i know! Cute little stinkers!
Oh my goodness... we have had more moments like that than you can imagine. Our sofa is micro fiber and although I was scared to death to try it - someone suggested rubbing alchohol and it worked! Good luck!
Post a Comment