
Our other graduation celebration came in the form of my youngest brother, DJ (most people now just call him David - not me) graduating from High School. Being 13 when he was born, I have been able to watch him grow from infant to this point. He is such a good brother and a good person. My kids love Uncle DJ and I love him too. Even as the youngest he is still an example to me in so many ways. Congratulations little brother! 
The pictures that follow are from the yummy dinner we enjoyed in celebration of DJ's graduation. We went to Kobe a tepanyaki restaurant where the prepare the food in front of you. I add these because Noah's reactions to this were hilarious:
We begin: "Hmmm, what is this guy doing? I'm not sure I'm going to like this very much."

"FIRE" (didn't really get that one in time on camera)

"Get me out of here!"
"I'll come back for one more try, but you better keep those flames suurounding the table at a distance!
"Phew, I made it. This place is pretty cool Mom!"
In other weekly news, the kids have really been enjoying having weather warm enough to play outside in. I am constantly begged to invite friends over or to go to a playground somewhere anywhere. One of Chloe's favorite toys is the 4-wheeler she got for Christmas. She is very good to share with friends.
Noah got one too, but has been a little intimidated by it's size and speed. He prefers to roll in is "race car"
I laugh at the things that make kids happy. On a recent Old Navy trip Chloe found this Barbie shirt and declared that she had to have it. They were buy one get one free so Chloe went in search of one for Noah. She didn't have to look far as she found Noah's favorite, Cars, on a shirt as well. These two have lived in these shirts. As soon as they are washed they go right back on - and sometimes they don't even make it that far before Chloe has her's on again. They make me laugh.


Last weekend I finally made it around to having Chloe and Noah's 4 year and 2 year old pictures done. I snapped this one before we left, but you will have to wait another day for me to post my sister-in-law, Wendy's, cute picture taking skills. Certainly doesn't hurt that she had such cute subjects!
2 comments:
What cute little ones! Congrats Chole and DJ! I can't believe DJ graduated HS already!!!
Don't you love when one kid is a great sibling like that?! Chloe is such a good big sister. They are so cute.
Post a Comment